CrossFit NWA and JUNK Brands present the second annual Mid America Championship, in Bentonville, AR from September 4-6, 2015.
Teams competing in the Mid America Championship will consist of six athletes: 3 women and 3 men. One team member must be 40 years of age, or older. Team members DO NOT need to train at the same box.
Scaled, Rx, and Pro divisions will offer athletes of all skill levels the opportunity to push themselves beyond their limits.
This is a true team competition, so don’t worry if not every team member can perform every movement. No individual relays. Not everyone will be required to perform all movements.
All proceeds from the 2015 Mid America Championship go to Chris Kyle’s Guardian for Heroes Foundation.
Guardian for Heroes provides free, in home fitness equipment, facilitation of donated health club memberships, individualized programs, personal training, and life coaching to in-need Veterans with disabilities, Gold Star families, and those suffering from PTS from combat deployment. They use physical and mental fitness to spark conversation and create a source of support for Combat Veterans struggling with and working to overcome PTS.
until the second annual Mid America Championship begins
- @barbelljason: It was an honor to have you at as part of the #MACnwa, presented by #CrossFitNWA & #JUNKbrands. Thank you for joining us!
- @jojomcdan: Glad to hear you had a great time at the 2015 #MACnwa. We appreciate your support of @Guardian4Heroes.
- WOD 9 scores are live. Crossfit T-Town (Rx) & Nightmare on 4th Street (Scaled) remain in first. http://t.co/ZDQ3B46DFI #MACnwa
- Head over to our event page for the latest results, pictures, and videos. #MACnwa #theMACnwa #CrossFitNWA #JUNKbrands http://t.co/92easpKCOe
- #MACnwa scores are posted through WOD 8. Crossfit T-Town (Rx) & Nightmare on 4th Street (Scaled) are in first. http://t.co/ZDQ3B46DFI
- Check out our event page for the latest updates, pictures, and videos. http://t.co/rCInuQakGd #MACnwa #theMACnwa #CrossFitNWA #JUNKbrands